About Elephant Parade
Elephant Parade’s Stay Gold elephant in 10 cm is designed by Coco Electra for the Travelling Herd 2016 Parade. The inspiration behind the design is wandering the earth with great wonder and looking at all these amazing creatures that inhabit it. Stay gold beautiful world, stay gold beautiful elephant.
All elephant replicas from Elephant Parade are hand painted by talented artists in the Elephant Parade studio in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The exclusive elephants are made of high quality polyresin and their painting varies between 2 and 10 days, depending on the complexity of the design. Elephant Parade has strict quality controls on the raw materials, production, paint and packaging.
The limited-edition elephants are delivered in luxury gift packaging with a certificate of authenticity that states: the series, the production number, the artist, the year and the location of the parade.
- Hand painted by talented artists
- Exclusive limited edition
- Original certificate stating the series and unique production number
- Luxury gift packaging with a hologram of authenticity
- Each one sold donates to charities in aid of elephant conservation
- Product: Elephant Parade Stay Gold - Hand-Crafted Elephant Statue – 10 cm
- Product dimensions: L 12 x W 10 x H 6 cm
- Product weight: 200 grams
- Material: Polyresin
- Colour: Gold, Multicolour
- Packaging: Luxury Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: L 14 x W 11 x H 7.5 cm
- Packaging weight: 300 grams
- Brand: Elephant Parade