About United Entertainment
With the Spacerail ball path Level 1 you build yourself a crazy roller coaster. With a spectacular speed the steel balls race over the tracks along sharp curves and a looping, up to the elevator that brings the balls back up for the next round.
A great DIY package to put together and comes with a comprehensive manual. Adult supervision is recommended.
Enjoy the endless spectacle and look with permanent astonishment at the steel balls speeding along the great 5,000 mm track.
Spacerails are available in 6 different difficulty levels; Level 1 is relatively simple and quick to assemble and Level 6 is an absolute challenge for the experienced builder! Level 2 and 4 are Glow in the Dark designs.
- DIY kit ball path roller coaster
- Rail length: 5,000 mm (5 meters)
- Level of difficulty: Level 1
- Recommended for beginners
- Assemble time: 1-2 hours
- Number of steel balls: 2 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+ years
- Operates on 1 x C battery (not included)
- Product: Spacerail Ball path Roller coaster - Level 1
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Dimensions: H 36 x L 64 x W 18 (after assembling)
- Colour: Black, White
- Packaging: Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: H 23.5 x W 39.5 x D 7 cm
- Packaging weight: 824 grams