About United Entertainment
With the Spacerail ball path Level 2 you build yourself a crazy roller coaster. With a spectacular speed the steel balls race over the tracks along sharp curves and a looping, up to the elevator that brings the balls back up for the next round.
Level 2 has two separate tracks, stunt sections and is also Glow in the Dark. The steel balls follow a track and end after a thrilling loop at the bottom of the lift to be picked up for the sequel to another impressive run.
A great DIY package to put together and comes with a comprehensive manual. Adult supervision is recommended.
Enjoy the endless spectacle and look with permanent astonishment at the steel balls speeding along the great 10,000 mm track.
Spacerails are available in 6 different difficulty levels; Level 1 is relatively simple and quick to assemble and Level 6 is an absolute challenge for the experienced builder. Level 2 and 4 are Glow in the Dark designs.
- DIY kit ball path roller coaster
- Rail length: 10,000 mm (10 meters)
- Level of difficulty: Level 2
- Recommended for beginners
- Assemble time: 2-3 hours
- Number of steel balls: 2 pieces
- Recommended age: 15+ years
- Operates on 1 x C battery (not included)
- Product: United Entertainment Spacerail Ball path Roller coaster - Level 2 Glow in the Dark
- Material: Plastic, 18
- Dimensions: L 60 x W 36 x H 18 cm
- Colour: Black, Green
- Packaging: Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: L 39.8 x W 23.4 x H 7 cm
- Packaging weight: 813 grams
- Brand: United Entertainment