About United Entertainment
With the Spacerail ball path Level 3 you build yourself a crazy roller coaster. With a spectacular speed the steel balls race over the tracks along sharp curves and loops up to the elevator that brings the balls back up for the next round.
Level 3 has two separate tracks and stunt sections. A route with an exciting double loop and a track with impressive dips and sharp turns. The steel balls follow a track and end after a thrilling loop at the bottom of the lift to be picked up for the sequel to another impressive run.
A great DIY package to put together and comes with a comprehensive manual. Adult supervision is recommended.
Enjoy the endless spectacle and look with permanent astonishment at the steel balls speeding along the great 16,000 mm track.
Spacerails are available in 6 different difficulty levels; Level 1 is relatively simple and quick to assemble and Level 6 is an absolute challenge for the experienced builder. Level 2 and 4 are Glow in the Dark designs.
- DIY kit ball path roller coaster
- Rail length: 16,000 mm (16 meters)
- Level of difficulty: Level 3
- Recommended for advanced builders
- Assemble time: 4-5 hours
- Number of steel balls: 3 pieces
- Recommended age: 15+ years
- Operates on 1 x C battery (not included)
- Product: Spacerail Ball path Roller coaster - Level 3
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Dimensions: H 33 x L 69 x W 25 cm (after assembling)
- Colour: Black, White
- Packaging: Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: H 28.4 x W 39.7 x D 8 cm
- Packaging weight: 1214 grams