About United Entertainment
With the Spacerail ball path Level 4 you build yourself a crazy roller coaster. With a spectacular speed the steel balls race over the tracks along sharp curves and loops up to the elevator that brings the balls back up for the next round.
Level 4 ball path has five separate tracks, stunt sections and is also Glow in the Dark. The steel balls follow different tracks and stunt sections, a thrilling loop and end at the bottom of the lift to be picked up for the sequel to another impressive run.
The routes have exciting double loops, impressive dips and sharp turns. A great DIY package to put together and comes with a comprehensive manual. Adult supervision is recommended.
Enjoy the endless spectacle and look with permanent astonishment at the steel balls speeding along the great 26,000 mm track.
Spacerails are available in 6 different difficulty levels; Level 1 is relatively simple and quick to assemble and Level 6 is an absolute challenge for the experienced builder. Level 2 and 4 are Glow in the Dark designs.
- DIY kit ball path roller coaster
- Rail length: 26,000 mm (26 meters)
- Level of difficulty: Level 4
- Recommended for advanced builders
- Assemble time: 7-8 hours
- Number of steel balls: 4 pieces
- Recommended age: 15+ years
- Operates on 1 x C battery (not included)
- Product: United Entertainment Spacerail Ball path Roller coaster - Level 4 Glow in the Dark
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Dimensions: L 72 x W 36 x H 34 cm (after assembling)
- Colour: Black, Green
- Packaging: Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: L 44 x W 35 x H 7.9 cm
- Packaging weight: 1795 grams
- Brand: United Entertainment