About United Entertainment
With the Spacerail ball path Level 6 you build yourself a crazy roller coaster. With a spectacular speed steel balls race over the tracks along sharp curves and loops up to the elevator that brings the balls back up for the next round.
Level 6 ball path has separate tracks, direction determiner, swing arm and stunt sections. The steel balls follow different track and stunt sections. The routes have exciting double loops, impressive dips and hairpin turns. Experience the exciting rotating seesaw, loops, twists and stunts, plus the latest swinging arm section.
Enjoy the endless spectacle and look with permanent astonishment at the steel balls speeding along the great of 60,000 mm track.
Spacerails are available in 6 different difficulty levels; Level 1 is relatively simple and quick to assemble and Level 6 is an absolute challenge for the experienced builder. Level 2 and 4 are Glow in the Dark designs.
- DIY kit ball path roller coaster
- Rail length: 60,000 mm (60 meters)
- Level of difficulty: Level 6
- Recommended for experienced builders
- Assemble time: 14-16 hours
- Number of steel balls: 8 pieces
- Recommended age: 15+ years
- Operates on 1 x C battery (not included)
- Product: Spacerail Ball path Roller Coaster- Level 6
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Dimensions: H 44 x L 138 x W 37 cm (after assembling)
- Colour: Black, White
- Packaging: Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: H 36.5 x W 52.6 x D 8.3 cm
- Packaging weight: 3205 grams