About Wooden City
Wooden City is a Polish manufacturer of wooden mechanical models; it is a modern form of 3D puzzles for self-assembly without the use of glue. The prototype of the first model was developed in 2015 and it was the beginning of the birth of the Wooden City brand. The experience gained during this period resulted in the dynamic development of the company and the creation of new models.
The production process is fully automated; environmentally friendly birch plywood is used for the production of 3D puzzles.
Always dreamt of being a pilot? Then you have to have this miniature wooden biplane for yourself. The plane is made of birch plywood is used and easy to assemble. After completion you will be satisfied to see that the blades rotate with the help of a rubber motor. By putting this on your desk, you will always be reminded of your dreams.
- High-precision laser cutting
- No glue required
- Number of plates: 2
- Number of parts: 63
- Rotates with help of a rubber motor
- The length of the path from one started is 0.5 meters
- Estimated time for assembly: 1.5 hour
- Recommended age: 14+ years
- More models available
- Including: detailed instructions in 8 languages
- Product: Wooden City Biplane - Wooden Model Kit
- Material: Environmentally friendly birch plywood
- Dimensions model: L 16.1 x W 14 x D 8.8 cm
- Packaging dimensions: L 24 x W 17.5 x D 2.8 cm
- Packaging weight: 333 grams
- Packaging: Luxury Wooden Giftbox
- Brand: Wooden City