About Wooden City
Wooden City is a Polish manufacturer of wooden mechanical models; it is a modern form of 3D puzzles for self-assembly without the use of glue. The prototype of the first model was developed in 2015 and it was the beginning of the birth of the Wooden City brand. The experience gained during this period resulted in the dynamic development of the company and the creation of new models.
The production process is fully automated; environmentally friendly birch plywood is used for the production of 3D puzzles.
Time is precious, so by giving someone this magic clock he or she will know how much you value him/her. The clock is made from environmentally friendly birch plywood and assembly is very easy. Even though you don’t need glue to put the clock together, it can rotate with the help of a rubber motor. The time you’ll need to assemble it, will give you a lot of satisfaction.
- High-precision laser cutting
- No glue required
- Number of plates: 3
- Number of parts: 149
- Rotates with help of a rubber motor
- Estimated time for assembly: 6 hour
- Recommended age: 14+ years
- More models available
- Including: detailed instructions in 8 languages
- Product: Wooden City Magic Clock - Wooden Model Kit
- Material: Environmentally friendly birch plywood
- Dimension model: L 12.9 x W 14.1 x D 21.8 cm
- Packaging dimensions: L 35.5 x W 24 x D 4 cm
- Packaging weight: 733 grams
- Packaging: Luxury Wooden Giftbox
- Brand: Wooden City